Saturday, February 18, 2012

Forgiveness!
There are keys to freedom!
The keys are the way to free yourself from the bondage of pain.
 It seems life in the spirit is a paradox~a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.  You see we have to DIE to LIVE...  Often we have to do the very oppisite of what you think is right to free yourself.  We often cant grasp that forgiveness is letting go of the emotion too.  We can always give God "the offence" but what about the emotion....we forget about that...  You see if we forget about the emotion it becomes a relentless taskmaster that guards the dungeon of the offense.


I know first hand that forgiveness is a CHOICE, it is not an option for anyone who wants a joy filled life.  We have to remember that forgiveness is an act of the will, not of the emotion.  I think that the enemy is all to happy that God created us to have these great emotions.  We forget about them when we need to repent and we allow them to rule where they have no business.


I learned along time ago that I like to tell God "I DONT WANT TO!" WEll you know what "I DONT WANT TO GETS ME NO WHERE!"   Finding the heart of God should always be the only motivation we need and he is so forgiving, so faithful, so compassionate. 

We can not measure that depth of our forgiveness by our feeling.  God says it so we DO IT.

Sometimes forgiveness is like a seed planted in the good soil of our hearts.  As you water it and make the choice to release the person or persons whom you need to, the pain will begin to dissipate.  Although the process can take time it will happen.

Right now my life reflects the choice to forgive.  Now that I know the road to forgiveness I am sure that I will need to make many trips down that road in this life.

Love you most! Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment