Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The BATTLE!

I love it when I come across something that was really good and I wrote it down!!
Here it is!

David lost the battle with his eyes, which opened the door for him to lose the battle over his heart, all because he was not in the battle he was born for.
When you turn away from the battle your assigned to, you face a battle your not equipped for...2Sam 1:1
Bill Johnson

I love this.. I know who I am and I know my purpose.... Just think of this... what do we have going on around us that is not our battle to fight.  I know David was lost over a beautiful woman but we can look beyond that in our lives.  What do you have your eye on?  Is it GOOD for you?? Is it distracting you from the things of God?  Is is getting you off coarse?

God is so good to come to me and say.....That battle is not for you to fight.. Step away from the problem....Get back on track with your purpose!!!

There is so much freedom it letting go of some things and giving it to HIM..

So many things come our way to try to distract us...
Do you have a distraction?? Are you fighting something your not supposed to??
You will only find peace when you give what belongs to him TO HIM!

HMMMM
Love you MOST
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment